Monday, February 23, 2009

Batman Animatic

Here is my six second animation. The project was to use still images and create an animatic in which something moves from one interior scene to one exterior scene. I got to try my hand at drawing in photoshop with a tablet and I had a fantastic time creating my character. I've never used a tablet in PS before so this was a brand new experience and I had a lot of fun with it. The biggest problems I had were of course having the right images for the right job. This assignment was mainly about camera angles and it was hard finding stock images with angles that matched my character. The six second time limit was another large obstacle because the shots I was going for need a little more time to deliver their full impact. I had a wonderful time creating this short, enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment